British bag manufacturer Billingham has announced a new Hadley Pro 2020 model to the range. The Hadley Pro series* is one of the most popular in the manufacturer’s catalogue and the new model adds several new features, including the ability to take slightly larger bodies and lenses.
New features include:
• High-strength handle reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress with leather underside for extra comfort and grip, particularly when carrying heavy equipment
• Removable, adjustable shoulder sling made from rugged shuttle woven spun polyester, delivering further flexibility and convenience
• Durable luggage trolley retainer strap
• Weather-proof zipped pocket on the back to stow and protect important documents
The Hadley Pro 2020 will be available immediately at a suggested retail price of £240 including VAT.
Check prices and availability (affiliate links)
Read our review of the Billingham 307 on the old site.
* I have a Hadley Pro prototype (no name and in a fetching bottle green colour) that I bought way back in the mid 80s. I bought it off the Billingham stand at Focus on Imaging or whatever it was called back then, and still have it. If that’s not testament to the enduring qualities of these bags then I don’t know what it is. The Hadley Pro is one of my favourite bags and is rightly one of the most popular in the range.