Update (24 June, 2020): Panasonic has officially launched the Lumix G100. It’s quite clearly not the replacement for the G90/95 but a new model aimed at the market leading APS-C v-logging ILC, the Canon M50.
B&H Photo (US)
WEX Photo (UK)
Details have emerged online via a popular and reliable source on the core spec’s of the Micro Four Thirds Panasonic Lumix G100 (US)/G110 (in Europe), the replacement for the current G90/G95 and G99.
- 20MP Live MOS sensor
- 5-axis hybrid IS (hybrid function during movie only)
- 4K 24/30p video
- Full HD at 120fps
- 3.68M dot EVF (with 0.73x magnification)
- 3-inch (1.84 M dot) vari-angle LCD touch screen
- Nokia OZO audio with 3 built-in microphones for high-quality spatial audio recording
- Body size 115.6 x 82.5 x 54.2mm
The new camera will be announced on June 24, 2020, see here for more details